- A wedge-tailed eagle with a wing span of over 2 meters swooped over my vehicle as if escorting me to the grid.
- A mob of around 10 emus stopped still as if in a trance on the edge of the road and brought me to a halt (ok ok…this is not unusual!)
- A white blaze that looked like the trail of a meteor dropped down to earth like a lazy shooting star and disappeared.
- A motorcycle came out of nowhere (and I mean NOWHERE) with the license plate AA44, zig-zagged cheekily in front of me and took off (cheeky bugger)
- All 3 of my radios, and my 2 satellite phones all beeped at me at different frequencies as if they were singing.
When I returned the electronics pack and my in-vehicle tracking device this morning on my way home the control room operator advised that I had dropped off the map for roughly 1 hour.
With all this ‘vortex’ synchronicity the real wonder happened 2 days ago.
I was driving yet another stretch of bushland when I came across an injured kangaroo. I managed to euthanize her and find her little joey, who she had ejected a few meters away in the bushes, alive and well. I have since left the little one in capable hands.
The last I saw he was being cradled and bottle fed by a 6’5 bearded, tattooed miner with a couple of good teeth named ‘hammer,’ who I came across on my travels.
The sky may offer some mystery, but for all the flat and desolate bushland this country offers it sure is crammed with a fair few miracles itself.
Don’t forget to look for them on earth, sometimes hiding under a tiny barren bush offering the faintest of heart beats.
Copyright © 2014 -2017 TruthIAM. All rights reserved.